Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Thoughts

Sunday is laundry and Downton Abbey day. This isn't a set-in-stone tradition or anything, but those two things usually always fall on Sunday. And I know this paragraph contains way too much excitement.

Wanna know something that is exciting?  I'm going to Budapest soon! In, like, eight days.  I think.

...I should probably check on the date for sure.

Also, I don't know what time my flight is.

Study abroad, kids.  It teaches you preparedness.

This week's agenda:

  • Dark Shadows.  I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a movie.  (Titanic doesn't count.)  It's a combination of everything I love: Helena Bonham Carter, the seventies, Johnny Depp...
  • Create a presentation for my pop culture class about some American piece of pop culture.  This field of options is far too broad.  I almost just want to go to class on Wednesday and wing it, but that might be a dumb idea. 
  • ...other things?
Now it's time for people to get out of the kitchen so I can nuke my pizza in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment