Thursday, March 1, 2012

"When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It's Time To Go Home."

(Title credit: the late, great Erma Bombeck.)

Worry not, written-word-o-phobes,  a London vlog is forthcoming.  But it'll be a hefty one, so I figured I'd post a teaser here first.

Buckingham Palace: the center of the royalty I love so much.

Shows: I didn't see them. 

The Tower of London: see the rainbow? Until someone tells me otherwise, I'm assuming it's Catherine Howard's ghost.  (Or Anne Boleyn's.  Or someone's.) 

The sights: I can't believe I actually saw everything I saw.  It's still unreal.

The Globe Theatre: I would happily work there someday.  Tour guide, performer, whatever.

The city in general: a mix of old and new. 

I cannot wait to tell you about it all. However, that's not happening right now, because I am spent, in the best possible way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment