Tuesday, March 13, 2012

No Vlog, Just Words

Hey, kids!

Tuesday is normally vlog day.  Or Vlog Day.  I´m not sure if it´s capitalized or not.  And this week´s vlog is done.  It features Germany´s very own Austin Seaborn, who came to visit me this weekend. But I´m not uploading it because my computer´s charging cord fried itself for heaven knows what reason.  It has very little battery power remaining, so I´m just going to leave it alone until I get a new power cord.  According to the guy at the tech center, if I go back tomorrow, one can be ordered and in my clutches within 3 days.  This is especially convenient, because I´ll be in Poland for the rest of the week anyway, so I have no need for my technology.

Yet, this seems too easy. 

Anyhow, POLAND.  It´s less than 24 hours away!  Well, the beginning of the trip is less than 24 hours away.  We ferry across the Baltic Sea and then drive through the country to Krakow, where we´ll be staying.  This is going to be one of those once-in-a-lifetime kind of experiences.  I´m so excited.

So when this week´s vlog is hopefully published next week, it´ll be all outdated.  Like a time capsule. ´

Also, a super-special shout-out to my father, who is another year older today!  Way to age, buddy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment