Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Late-Night List

Ever since I saw Titanic, I've been lying low. It was an exhausting experience. But let me dredge through the past few days and share what I've done...in bulleted format, of course.

  • Gotten a library card! (This actually happened before Titanic, but whatever.) Believe it or not, the process was easier than it was in the States. If you have a form of identification and an address, you may have an absolutely free Swedish library card. The library in town has a decent number of books in English and, more importantly, a huge selection of piano books. This is beneficial because there's a piano in one of the buildings on campus. (Relating to that, I've learned that my musical skills have degraded since I lost constant access to pianos. Uh-oh.)
  • Had Easter. It didn't feel like a holiday, because I accidentally didn't wake up to go to church. Though I didn't remember what time the service was, so I most likely would've missed it anyway. But my family  apparently mailed me a card, so there is that.
  • Laundry.
  • My nails.
  • ...this list is just gaining momentum, excitement-wise.

    (But here the excitement actually does kick in!)

  • Bought a plane ticket for London....again! I'm going to visit my cousins this week. It's so soon! I'm incredibly excited to hit England for round two of British adventures. 
So there we go. I saved the best for last! 

Uff da. It's very late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment