Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Fifty-Degree Winter

Seriously. It rained today. What's up with that?


Anyhoo. Not what this is about.


Never ever have I blogged.  In high school, it seemed like an unnecessary idea, because each entry would've gone something like:


Woke up.  Put on too much eye makeup.  Went to Christian School of Sunshine, then to rehearsal and/or mall and/or library.  Wore scarf.


And I suppose that the entries now would be quite similar, save for substituting Christian School of Sunshine with University of Non-Functioning Lawn Sprinklers.


So why am I tooling around with this?


Because, gentle reader, I am going to Sweden.  That's right--the land of ABBA and meatballs and my relatives will be my home for a semester while I study at Linnaeus University in Vaxjo.


I'm aware that starting this blog now is putting the cart a little bit before the horse.  I mean, I'm still in South Dakota, and will be for about 3 weeks. But after that...the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment